Hello!! These days I’m so into beauty posts and I”m loving it. Since , It is pretty hard to shoot in this stormy weather out here in Lebanon. So I hope you guys are enjoying this kind of posts and it might be helpful to you. For today’s post, we are going to talk about this incredible product and you may heard about it:: Vaseline, Petroleum Jelly. Tiny product with a tons and tons of benefits. as it said in the title, its a life saver. Special note, that i have used and tried all his uses so don’t hesitate to try them.Now let’s discover this product:
1)It’s a great lip balm! You can use Petroleum Jelly to help moisturize, soften, and smooth lips.Put it when you are going to sleep and wake up to the smoothest lips ever.
2)Mix your old lipstick with some Vaseline and you have a customized lipgloss.
3)Vaseline prevents windburn (chafing of skin due to harsh and cold winds.) and it helps soothe burns.
4) Many swear by Vaseline as an aid to help eyelashes and eyebrows grow thicker and longer, when used every night, directly on them.And I personally see the results, it becomes a part of my night routine.
5) Dab little on to your wrists and pulse points. Then spray your perfume. The scent will last much longer.
6) Want that hilarious tan ? Spread it all over your body and sit in the sun. It gives an amazing quick tan. Trust me
7) It can be rubbed on teeth when lipstick is worn, to prevent those unsightly lipstick marks on teeth. However, a very tiny amount must be used, and NOT a huge blob. Beauty pageant contestants use this trick as well!
8) Use it as a brow gel by brushing your eyebrows with a little Vaseline to help them look groomed.
9) Whenever I run out of your favorite makeup remover ,I don’t wash it off with face wash. First use Vaseline like you would your regular remover, and then use your face wash. Your skin will thank you for it.
10) The trick to a luminous complexion is dabbing on some Vaseline to your cheekbones and brow bones. I tried it and it really does work! As a highlighter.
11) You can use petroleum jelly to moisturize any part of your body, but I especially like to use it on those rough areas that tend to get ashy, like my elbows and knees.Use it after shaving also for extra sexy looking legs: Apply it all over right after shaving. They’ll look better than if you had them waxed.
12) Getting a tattoo? Vaseline helps heal the itching and irritation arising from a new tattoo.
13) Before using nail polish,apply Vaseline around your nails. After finishing,use a clean cotton swab to clean up.Now you don”t have dirty nails.
14) Use it for your hair.Stop the frizz- rub a bit of Vaseline on your hands then lightly work through your hair.Rub a bit on your split ends to make them less obvious.
15) During winter our nose gets chafed due to flu and cold. Vaseline may come in handy in such limbo. Just dab some on your abrased nose and it will protect it from chilly weather.
Thank u for reading
Dont forget to follow fashionetpassion, through all the social media to never miss a post :TWITTER ||